Chardham consists of the four most prominent spiritual places, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. Kedarnath, which is known as the place of Lord Shiva, Badrinath, which is known as the place of Lord Vishnu, Yamunotri, is known for the location of Goddess Yamuna and Gangotri is known as the place of Goddess Ganga. These are the four holy pilgrimages that collectively become the Char Dham.
Chardham yatra almost takes 9-10 days to complete the whole journey but if you are short of time, and want to save your energy then Book Chardham yatra by Helicopter package which saves your time and completes your Journey comfortably.
The devotees will arrive at Chardham yatra to worship their God at the most prominent pilgrimages in the World. Visiting Chardham Yatra by helicopter or say visiting Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath by helicopter fill positivity, spirituality inside a person. Visiting here will give you a heavenly beautiful view that may even hypnotize you with its natural beauty.
From Where to Book your Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package:-
Leisure India Holidays (LIH) is one of the best-rated tour operators that provide Chardham yatra by Helicopter Package for 5 days and 04 Night. LIH promises to make this trip of yours to be one of the best experiences of your life and also give you some of the most memorable moments.
Why you Should book Your Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package from Leisure India Holidays?
Leisure India Holidays (LIH) is one of the best tour operators in India. Since the Last 15 Years, LIH is Known for Serving over 5000 travellers each year. Their highly talented and experienced travel experts efficiently plan Customized budget tour packages for couples, family, friends, and solo travellers. Guest Comfort and Satisfaction are their utmost priority by ensuring a comfortable stay, delicious food, and safety.
USPs of Leisure India Holiday:-
- 15 years of experience in this industry and has 1,00,000 satisfied travellers all over the world.
- Assured security and safety to its customers.
- Well maintained vehicles with highly skilled and fluent English speaking Drivers are Provided.
- Government-approved Guides.
- Transparency in Package costs.
- 24 hours of Assistance on WhatsApp, mobile, and Viber.
Recognitions of Leisure India Holiday:-
- Recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Incredible India as a Tour Operating Company
- Approved Tour Operator by Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO)
- Certified Company in ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award Receiver
- Lih is recommended on Various platforms because of its amazing services.
- Served more than 1,00,000 travellers worldwide.
Also Read: A Complete Guide to Kheerganga Trek
Cost Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package:-
Based on the reviews, LIH stands at one of the topmost positions in providing the luxurious Chardham yatra by Helicopter tour package at a minimal price of ₹1,75,000/- per person. For further queries on this Package, you can send mail or can contact the leisure India Holiday.
Inclusions and Exclusions of 2020 Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package
|A luxurious and comfortable stay in Dehradun with breakfast and dinner||5% extra GST on the total package cost|
|Lunch at Badrinath Dham||All the extra meals by you, personal expenses and optional tours other than this package|
|VIP darshan facilities at both the Dhams||The package does not include any entrance fee.|
|Delicious meals with luxurious facilities.||Personal nature item.|
|Local sightseeing by the SUVs at various Dhams.||It excludes telephone expenses,alcohol, tips, and mineral water facilities, and tips.|
|Puja facility at both the Dhams (Badrinath and Kedarnath)||Medical and travel insurance|
|Jal Abhishek at Kedarnath||Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions.’|
|Tickets for Kedarnath helicopter shuttle|
LIH is providing a four nights and five days package which includes luxurious hotels, delicious food, nearby sightseeing, and a cab to show you all the beauties of nature spread around you. You can buy the package and can visit this memorable Chardham Yatra with your best companion like colleagues, friends, family, or any club or group.
LIH provides the VIP Darshans, Special Puja, comfort at every place, delicious meals, every luxurious service, and handlers at every location who will help you throughout the journey and tell all the historical stories and mind-blowing facts behind those places. LIH is strict about its schedule and follows its plan honestly.
Day Wise Itinerary of 2020 Chardham Yatra by Helicopter from Dehradun
Passengers have to come one day before the starting of their Chardham Yatra and their five days Chardham Yatra routine is as follows:
Day of Arrival: Dehradun
On this day, devotees have to step their foot at Dehradun and can enjoy the sights of Dehradun as Dehradun comes under one of the most beautiful places and counts in the list of peaceful places. If passengers are tired of a big journey, they can rest at their hotel rooms, which are and energize themselves for the next day for the Chardham Yatra.
Day 1: Dehradun to Yamunotri
On the first day, in the early morning, the coordinator will take you to Yamunotri through helicopter. After arriving at Kharsali helipad, the handler will take you to the hotel for breakfast and move towards Yamunotri, in which a person has to walk for 5km to reach the temple.
Day 2: Yamunotri to Gangotri
After reaching Gangotri by helicopter, which is also known as mini Switzerland of India, you have to follow the same procedure of taking breakfast at the hotel and arriving at the Gangotri temple. It will help you to schedule all the things for later, and this time a cab will help you to reach the temple. LIH will help you in providing the VIP Darshan and all the specialties of Gangotri.
Day 3: Gangotri to Kedarnath
The next day, reaching Kedarnath from Gangotri via helicopter in the early morning helps you to cover all the spiritual and adventurous places in Kedarnath, the chopper will land at the Guptkashi helipad and from there heading towards Kedarnath which takes 10 minutes. Their beautiful surroundings will hypnotize your mind, and the extraordinary thing is you will get to do the Jal Abhishek and VIP Darshan at the temple.
Day 4: Kedarnath to Badrinath
On this 4th day, landing at the holiest place, Badrinath, the site which is not only the most spiritual place of India but also has stuck in the list of most sacred pilgrimages of the World. Badrinath is known as the city of Narayan. Following the Badrinath temple after the breakfast to take advantage of the VIP Darshan of the Badrinath temple. In the evening, you will also get to look around nearby villages and the beautiful areas.
Day 5: Badrinath to Dehradun
Here, the journey of Chardham Yatra ends, and you have experienced one of the most beautiful moments of your life, and all the memories will make you feel spiritual throughout your life. Now, moving towards Dehradun from Badrinath by helicopter and changing the timings may happen due to bad weather and climatic conditions.
Passenger Guidelines for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Tour Package:-
1. Limited things are allowed in the helicopter as the only 5kg of weight is allowed with you.
2. One should carry the medicines, and first aid box tas one never knows when the emergency may come.
3. Passengers are requested to have a body checkup before visiting any Dham.
4. Every person should have oxygen bottles which are available at any medical shop.
5. It is obvious to carry warm clothes as the temperature of Badrinath Dham is uncertain.
6. Visiting the Badrinath by helicopter, April, May, and June is the best time to visit the Badrinath Yatra by helicopter as after June due to unpleasant and uncertain weather conditions.
7. The maximum passenger weight a helicopter can carry will only be 430kg.
8. Actual body weight should only be confirmed with the company so that it will be helpful for them to arrange the persons according to the helicopter. LIH has the right to de-board you in case of sharing the wrong body weight.
9. If any devotee wants to have a Special Puja, it will incur an extra cost.
Terms and Conditions for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package:-
1. No discounts will be allowed to senior citizens and small kids in Badrinath Yatra by helicopter.
2. A cab will always be ready for you and can take up to 6 passengers.
3. If there will be bad weather or climate, LIH will give the facility to the passengers by some other resources.
4. In the case of the de-boarding of passengers because of the wrong body weight, the money submitted won’t be refundable.
5. Staying for an extra night because of the weather conditions, the passenger itself has to bear the charges.
6. LIH strictly avoids changing in any name later
Cancellation Policy for Chardham yatra tour package by helicopter:-
Up to 45 Days before your trip — 30% of the amount will be forfeited
Between 45 to 30 days of your trip — 70% of the amount will be forfeited
Between 30 to 0 Days of your trip — No Refund will be given