Any piece of jewelry can elevate your look and outfit instantly. Sometimes, jewelry can make your outfit look overdone too. You might have a favorite pair of earrings or a necklace, but you can not wear it with every outfit.
Is there any law on how to match your jewelry with any outfit? No, there are these basic rules one needs to follow, read the whole article and get to know about how to choose the right piece of jewelry for your outfit. If you are sure about any design and want to go with that only, then custom jewelry is the option you can opt for.
We’ve put up a list of our favorite jewelry-matching tips below. Keep in mind that these are only suggestions that have shown to be effective. Always remember to do what suits you and what you love to do.
Some tips to pair a necklace with your outfit:
The necklace is one of the favorite adorations for any woman. It can elevate any simple blouse.
- A statement or stacked necklaces look great with high necklines (such as a turtleneck, collared shirt, or mock neck). Layered necklaces are preferable for more formal occasions, but a huge statement piece is perfect for a night out.
- If you’re wearing a flowing or loose blouse, a necklace will help define your figure and keep the garment from overwhelming you. It’s a good idea to give these necklaces a thicker texture so they stand out more against the cloth.
- Most shirts may be accessorized with simple necklaces and fine silver or gold chains. If you want to show off your clavicle, pair them with a t-shirt or a v-cut. Add a splash of color with a stylish pendant.
Some tips to pair earrings with your outfit:
Which earrings to pair with your outfit? Not sure about it? Is it better to wear a dangling earring or stud earrings?
- Studs are appropriate for both casual and business appearance. They go with just about everything.
- Bold earrings elevate a look, they draw more attention to your face directly. It is preferable for any date thing.
- A bright earring is always a good idea if you’re ready to go out. Choose earrings that contrast with your hair color to make your overall look stand out.
- If you have a high neckline, use earrings to draw attention to your lovely face.
Some tips to pair rings with your outfit:
Rings are versatile, they go with everything, maybe that is why we have engagement rings and not engagement earrings. Well, there is another reason behind it, but we will discuss it later.
Here are a few expert ring tips to help you improve your ring game:
- Rings, unlike bracelets, look great with long-sleeve shirts. That small glint attracts attention to your fingers and hands, especially because you’re mainly hidden otherwise.
- Only when you’re wearing mittens or long-sleeved shirts with thumb openings rings won’t look good.
Jewelry that matches your occasion:
A dangling bracelet or any wrist jewelry other than a watch might not work when you have a job to do a lot of typing.
If you’re going to a normal date, your jewelry shouldn’t be the same as what you’d wear to the club. Consider where you’re going, what you’ll be doing, and how the jewelry will appear to passers-by. There is such a thing as wearing the correct and suitable jewelry for the occasion.
Alternatively, no matter how wonderful a busy design is, loud and elaborate jewelry may muddy it.
An elaborated and flashy design might be too much for your normal prints or normal tops. Prints with a lot of detail and giant pieces of jewelry may quickly become ostentatious.
Instead of flashy accessories, opt for basic bracelets, watches, and earrings.
The fabric of the garment should also be considered. If the garment is heavily embroidered or ruffled, ornate jewelry may appear just as unattractive as it would on a busy design.
Matching your clothing with your jewelry is not enough, consider your hair color and skin tone too. Women who are successful at accessorizing these days know how to use jewelry that emphasizes their skin tone too.
Silver is a popular metal that reflects a wide range of natural tones. Gold looks great with darker hair and matte skin. White gold is also a wonderful option for those with a cooler skin tone.
Conclusion: Rings are evergreen, an engagement ring or a wedding band can look best with almost all the outfits. You can choose birthstone jewelry, diamond jewelry, gemstone jewelry to gift your partner according to her dress. Salt and pepper diamonds are also in trend now, if you want to go for something like a one-of-a-kind jewelry piece.