QuickBooks Error 6144 103 occurs while you’re trying to open the corporate file. Error Code 6144 103 usually happens because of the very fact .ND has the incorrect path on your company document or file.
Causes for QuickBooks error -6144, -103
- .ND record has the wrong path for a corporation record/ file.
- Windows user account is broken or expired which is employed by QuickBooks Database manager
Easy Steps to fix QuickBooks mistakes 6144 103
Step 1: Update QuickBooks Desktop
- Open QuickBooks desktop on your System
- Then move to help > update QuickBooks desktop
- Then click on on replace Now to the highest proper corner
- Now take a glance at on Reset replace and click on on Get Updates
- Once your QuickBooks update process is complete, close QuickBooks
Learn:- the way to solve QuickBooks online login issue.
Step 2: download and Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download QuickBooks tool Hub and attend your downloads by pressing CTRL+J
- Below your downloads list click on QuickBooksToolsHub.Exe
- Click okay to allow this app to form adjustments
- Now click on next to put in it so click yes again for accepting the license settlement
- Click on next then founded (it could take the time)
- As soon because the founded is complete click on end
- Now open QuickBooks tool Hub
- Under company file problems tab click on on Run QuickBooks file doctor.
Step 3: Rename the .ND and .TLG documents
.ND and .TLG files assist you to run QuickBooks company documents on network and multi-user mode. If those documents are damaged or corrupted which may cause you QuickBooks error Code -6144, -103 and renaming these files permit you to to remedy it.
Open your QuickBooks company file C:UsersPublicDocumentsIntuitQuickBooksCompany report [Default Location]
- Now look for the files which have .ND and .TLG extensions.
- Then right-click on them and pick Rename, Now type “.OLD” at the last of the document name
- As an example, CompanyName.Qbw.ND now modifications it to CompanyName.Qbw.ND.Old
- CompanyName.Qbw.TLG now changes it to CompanyName.Qbw.TLG.Vintage
- Click okay to verify.
Step 4: Download and Run QuickBooks Database Server manager
- Download QuickBooks equipment Hub and visit your downloads with the help of urgent CTRL+J
- Under your downloads listing click on on QuickBooksToolsHub.Exe
- Click alright to allow this app to form adjustments
- Now click on the following to place in it after which click on yes again for accepting the license agreement
- Click on on next after which install (it could take the time)
- As soon because the founded is entire Choose finish
- Now open QuickBooks tool Hub (Icon may well be available on your desktop)
- Beneath network issue tab click on on QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Scan your enterprise report region
- Head over to the ‘scan Folders’ tab.
- Click on on Browse and pick the folder that stores your commercial enterprise report (.QBW)
- Click on ‘ok’ and ‘start test’
These are the few ways of solving the QuickBooks error 103 But if you’re still facing the identical issue or the other QuickBooks related error or issue then QuickBooks best proadvisor can facilitate your in solving such errors or issues. Here you’ll be able to get the most effective professionals who are highly experienced and licensed, and may facilitate your the simplest of above.