Summer is the best time to Go on A trek as the weather is also clear so no uncertainties in weather and also summer is a time when we have holidays in schools, Colleges, we can take a break from the office so it is an ideal time to go on a trek. Here are some of the treks which can be taken in the summer season.
- Kedarkantha Trek – Kedarkantha trek is the best trek you can do in the Winter season. Kedarkantha Trek is also called the Queen of winter treks and Kedarkantha trek is the best trek that a beginner can do and the best possible combination for winter trek and a beginner trek. Hence all the Beginners who are interested in Trekking for the first time and those who want to experience something exclusive can do this trek.
- Best time to visit Kedarkantha Trek – The best time to visit the Kedarkantha trek is in the months of November, December, January.
- Valley Of Flowers trek – Valley of flowers is Located above 12,000 ft and in Uttarakhand, Valley of flowers is very famous for the varieties of Flora and Fauna it has. It is Recorded that over 300 species of Flora with some of the rare Flowers and Bushes never found anywhere else, there is a great variety of Fauna also found here and if you are lucky you might get to see a snow leopard. Valley of flowers is an easy trek you won’t face much of a problem or hurdles while doing this trek. The Max elevation you will be Reaching will be 15,200 ft ( If You Visit Hemkund Sahib)
- The Level of Difficulty for this trek – The Level of Difficulty for Valley Of Flowers is easy in Nature.
- Best Time to Do this Trek – The best time to do The Valley Of Flowers trek is in the month of July To September.
- Everest Base Camp Trek – We all know That Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world. And If not able to reach the summit but at least the base camp plays a great amount of significance in one’s life, Because the Everest base camp trek is hard itself and it demands prior experience and a great level of fitness in order to complete the trek. This particular trek will put your trekking skills and fitness skills to the ultimate test. So it is strictly advised that one should have enough experience for trekking at very high altitudes then only one should take this trek. Although it is a great trek for all the experienced trekkers who are thinking of taking the trekking game to a whole new next level. The Max elevation that you will reach while your Everest Base camp trek is 18,200 ft
- Level of Difficulty of this trek – The Level of Difficulty of the Mount Everest base camp trek is extremely Difficult and hence only people with experience of high altitude treks should do this trek.
- Best time to do this trek – The best time to do the Mount Everest Base camp trek is in the months of March to May.
- Goechala Trek – Goechala Trek is Located in Sikkim and Goechala trek is not just a normal trek or a normal mountain Pass. Goechala trek provides you scenic views of the third Highest Mountain in the world and that is Mt. Kanchenjunga, and apart from that, the Goechala trek provides you with views of Talong, Rathong, and Kabru which are the other Himalayan Mountain ranges. Goechala Trek is not for weak people, in order to complete this trek you need to be physically fit as you may have to walk for hours continuously and you will also get to see the Kanchenjunga National Park.
- Level of Difficulty – The level of difficulty of the Goechala trek ranges from Moderate to Difficult.
- Best time to do this trek – The best time to do this trek is from End of April to the middle of June.
- Har Ki Dun – Har Ki dun is also located in the Sankri region in Uttarakhand and at a height of 11,482 ft and it is also called a paradise for Bird watchers and all the Nature Lovers, Because the Har Ki dun Valley is surrounded by very Dense forests and Pine trees and also you will see the peaks from there so all the photography lovers will enjoy this place very much.
- Level of Difficulty of Har ki dun trek – The level of difficulty of this trek is Easy.
– By Jaysheel Khetani