What is Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality is the use of Computer technology to create an immersive user experience that simulates a real-life experience. Users of Virtual Reality can touch, feel and smell the computer-generated 3 Dimensional world. Virtual Reality has immense importance in today’s technology and is used in education, business, and entertainment.
Virtual Reality course
Virtual Reality course is necessary for the students who want to learn the principles, tracking, displays, and hardware used in Virtual Reality. Virtual Reality course users also learn the physical principles and applications of Virtual Reality in different fields. The course equips the candidates with the hardware and software that are necessary to build Virtual Reality applications.
List of Virtual Reality courses:
- Introduction to Virtual Reality
- 3D Interaction Design in Virtual Reality
- Making your 1st Virtual Reality Game
- 3D Models for Virtual Reality
- Creating Virtual Reality Apps
- How Virtual Reality works
- Getting started with unreal Engines
- Unity VR Game Developer with Oculus Quest
- Mobile Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence in Unity
Virtual Reality eligibility criteria
- Certificate Course can be done by the Class 10 or Class 12 passed candidates from a recognized Board can take the Virtual Reality course.
- For Diploma and undergraduate courses after 12th – Candidates who have passed the Class 12 exams from a recognized Board can apply for the course.
- For Postgraduate Virtual Reality course- Candidates who have completed their Graduation from a recognized Institute can apply for the course.
Skills for Virtual Reality course:
- Computer Technology
- Computer-related Design
- User Interface and User experience
Virtual Reality course modules
- Fundamentals of Virtual Reality
- History of Virtual Reality
- Applications of Virtual Reality
- Interactions with the Virtual Reality world
- Concepts and Technologies of Virtual Reality
- Basics of 3D Graphics
- Skills to create Virtual Reality Games
- Virtual Reality in Construction, shopping, and Engineering
Virtual Reality course Institutes:
- Faculty of Science – Delhi University.
- VRx Academy
- Arena animation
Virtual Reality course admission
Admission to the online virtual reality course is free and the students who have completed the 10+2 exam from a recognized Board can apply for the course.
Online Virtual Reality course fees:
Unreal VR Dev Course
Fees- INR 8640
Introduction to Virtual Reality with Unity
Fees: INR 8640
A-Frame VR Programming Tutorial Series(Virtual Reality)
Fees: INR 2560
Learn A-Frame to build VR websites
Fees: INR 8640
Beginner’s Oculus Rift Development with Unity 3D
Fees: INR 1280
Multiplayer Virtual Reality Development with Unity
Fees: INR 8640
Virtual Reality job profiles
- VR Games Engineer
- VR Maintenance and Support Engineer
- Virtual Reality Program Lead
- Virtual Reality Technician
- Graphics Engineer
- Mix Reality Artist
- VR Sound effects specialist
- Blended Reality Artist
- Solidarity Developers
Virtual Reality salaries
The Highest salary received by a Virtual Reality Developer in India is INR 8 Lac per annum while the lowest salary is INR 3 Lac per annum.
Top recruiters for Virtual Reality course
- Unity Technologies
- Owlchemy labs